Our codeathon is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following:
- gender identity and expression
- sexual orientation
- physical appearance
- body size
- political views
- previouscodeathon attendance or lack of
- computing experience or lack of
- chosen programming language or tech stack
We do not tolerate harassment of codeathon participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate at any codeathon venue, this includes the following.
- talks, presentations, or demos
- any parties associated to the codeathon
- social media
- any other online media
Codeathon participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the codeathon without a refund (if applicable) at the discretion of the organisers.